Do you enjoy working with families? Are you interested in Psychology, Social Work or Counseling, or looking to make a career change? Are you just starting out in Counseling, and want hands on experience? Make a difference in the lives of families as a Home Base Inc. Case Manager!
Home Base Inc. is seeking an ambitious, driven and enthusiastic applicant for the role of Case Manager in our Behavioral Health Program! Our Behavioral Health Case Manager will be under the direction of the Case Manager Supervisor.
If you want to gain hands-on social work experience, while working for a reputable and professionally established company, APPLY TODAY!
***RESUME IS REQUIRED FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION! FAILURE TO UPLOAD A CV WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF YOUR APPLICATION.***
Case Manager will possess the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology required.
· 3-5 years of experience in Case Management and/or Outpatient/ Inpatient behavioral health setting preferred
· 1-2 years of experience in leading and/management preferred
· Must be able to communicate and demonstrate experience
· Computer skills are essential; must be comfortable with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PDF.
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Must be able to pass a NCIC/CIB background check and an APS/CPS Background Check
· Must be able to provide three professional references
· Experience with Telehealth a plus
· Professionalism and customer service skills are essential
· Written communication skills are essential
· Must be able to work independently and without supervision at times
Responsibilities for the Case Manager include but not limited to:
· Act as a liaison between Counselors and Clients; making initial contact with clients
· Must meet at least 5 hour / day or 25 hour/ week billing quota
· Ensuring proper insurance authorization is met
· Ensuring clients cases are scheduled within 24 hours of receipt of referral
· Maintaining follow up schedule of referrals and cases
· Program development duties (i.e. building relationships with potential contracts, clients, and other entities with the purpose of building caseloads for clinicians, etc.)
· Clinical Administrative work deemed necessary by program director
Home Base is an EOE.