Home Base Inc. is a well-established social service and behavioral health provider throughout the entire state of West Virginia. We have tremendous growth opportunities ahead, and are seeking a high-performing, entrepreneurial Business Development Manager who wants to share in our success and make a difference in Eastern Panhandle for families and individuals in need of these services. A generous incentive structure and a high level of autonomy will allow you to capitalize on what you do best.
For nearly 20 years, Home Base Inc. has been helping families involved in Child Protective Services, Youth Services and other members of the community needing mental health and social services. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, professional development opportunities and an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and fun team environment.
How YOU will make a Difference:
You will represent Home Base Inc. by managing a team of professional and para-professional field staff tasked with providing social and behavioral health interventions to families within the community. This role is primarily responsible for maintaining and building strong relationships with stake holders, including the WV DHHR in the Eastern Panhandle. You will develop relationships and strategically manage assigned territory.
What YOU will do:
• Be an ambassador for Home Base Inc. across the community
• Drive new business by Integrating services into existing continuum of care
• Successfully manage and build relationships with DHHR, court systems, schools and other community stake holders
• Work closely with the Outreach Coordinators to manage case-loads and referrals
• Work with State Directors and HR in our efforts to on board new hires and increase volume of services
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Utilization Management guidelines. Be nimble and adept at meeting client needs and the needs of referring entities
• Serve as champion and subject matter expert for Socially Necessary, and Medically Necessary Service delivery. Create, plan and execute business and social events to build relationships with referents and community stakeholders
• Expertly lead presentations in a variety of settings for diverse groups of people including formal, one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, and in front of leaders
• Build and maintain strong networks by participating in industry and affinity groups
Knowledge, Experience, and Key Attributes needed for Success:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Travel: around the Eastern Panhandle for Team meetings with stakeholders
• Valid state driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance
• Must be able to back a NCIC fingerprint check and an APS/CPS background check
• Ability to develop and execute a long-term strategic plan to win business
• Detailed understanding of complexities with ability to communicate and to negotiate all areas related to the industry. (training provided)
• Ability to engage in community/networking opportunities outside of normal business hours
• Proven ability to build and maintain effective business relationships
• Displays an enthusiastic, fully committed and self-directed approach to work
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas and negotiate all areas related to the field.
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to tailor content and presentation type by audience and setting
• Intermediate proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel and presentation programs such as MS PowerPoint
How we Support your Work, Life, and Wellness Goals
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package including: Salary commensurate with productivity up to 50K annually + bonus; medical, dental, and vision insurance; IRA Plan with match after two years of service; generous PTO and holidays.
Please apply by submitting your resume directly through the websites. Questions should be directed to gro.c1544677469niesa1544677469bemoh1544677469@secr1544677469uoser1544677469namuh1544677469
Home Base Inc. is an EOE.